1.8 not reving over 3k

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:05:36 -0400, "Edward Effinger"
<Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca> wrote:

>I think the problem is electrical.  I checked the dwell, the points gap, the cap and rotor and it looks good.

Whether or not this particular problem is spark related, I suggest you
get rid of the mechanical points and buy the Pertronics setup.  It's
among the best upgrade investments I ever made.  No more gap setting,
dwell measuring, burned points, bad condensers, and the timing stays
dead on.  It's been installed over 20 years and not one problem.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9