More Amp-erage [no need to respond]

We'll see if we can call it quits on this now, as I've emailed a few
of people involved so
there's no need to perpetuate this any further if possible.  If you
think your comment or
snipe will only be effective if played out in front of an audience,
it's probably better to
keep it to yourself or communicate it more privately.  Thanks.

==Brett