More Amp-erage

On Aug 16, 2006, at 11:51 PM, Spewey wrote:

> Under the carpet possibly?  On the sides?

Clearly.  Thank you, master of the obvious.

> Am I missing something here?  Good LORD deliver me from evil.

Yes.  Obviously, one must get the wiring from the head unit,
typically located in the front of the car, to the amplifier, commonly
located in the rear hatch area.  Let's go with that assumption for now.

What I hoped was that the people on the list would make that
assumption, and if they've solved the wiring problem, offer their
solution.

Maybe that's a bit much to grasp right now.

Start with this and work up:
  http://tinyurl.com/e73ml