Fuse Boxes are they all created equal?

Spewey wrote:
> Neptuno wrote:
>> Can the Bayonnet type fuse box be used instead of the ceramic fuse
>> type? What would a new fuse box for an 82 have? Does anyone have one
>> free to go to a good home? (ie. mine)
>
> No.
>
>  From my archived posts:
>
> Potterman has 171 941 821 C for $100 and says it fits all 78-82 but this
> is not quite true because it does not fit US made Rabbits.  Only 82 MkII
> appears to have this according to Bentley diagrams.
Double check when using the Bentley for fuse diagrams (among others).
It (R/S/J '80- '84 ver.) has a diagram for my '84 which differs from the
diagram in the Owner's Manual.  The Owner's Manual is correct. You might
want to take a photo of the box and send it to any potential donors (or
post it somewhere) to confirm the configuration.

Chris