Questions about Dual manifold, flex pipe, etc... (long)

On 8/15/06, Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also - the stock toilet bowl goes all the way to the cat, but the Dual
> DP does not. So I need to get a happy rabbit flex pipe. Is this the
> best way to go? or is there more fancy flexige about? I have seen one
> piece dual downpipes out there, but they don't have flex joints, and I
> don't want to be cracking them.

Hey Mr. Tim.... I've got a flex pipe from my 80 Scirocco. It only has
16k on it. I'll snap some pics and sen them your way

--
Michael Bee and Butch > a lethal combination.

1980 Scirocco 1.8 8v 4spd
1990 Audi 200TQ Avant 10v 5spd
1980 Scirocco "parts edition"