More Monroe

Take the car up staurday. It made it throgh the inspection till... Too much rust on the rear PS disk, just the PS. Get back by 5 pm and he'll just rubber stamp the car as he had already inspected the car.
So off to the parts store. New disk. No inner or outer bearings sooo.
Tap out the races with a BFH and screw driver, tap them into the new disk. Bolt it all up and go for a drive.
Make it up the hill, turn around and head back down. SCREEEECCCHHH. The wheel locked up.
Call for a replacement, due sunday by 9am.

Veg for the rest of Saturday till early the next morn.

Got the part, installed and got it ready to run. But with the really bad front bearings. I wait...

Monday. Wait ALL day to get back to go back. Get there and now it had to be both sides. They could do the work and budget it out.

Man I lost it. You have got to be kidding me. You said one side not both. As far as I know its thickness not rust on the edge that causes a disk to be useless.

God damn I am pissed...