Track Day North

Just trying to figure out who's gonna be here when, for food and beds and
activities and such. Fire me a note if you know when you'll get here, and
when you need to head home. And  LMK if you have any "special needs", like
a roof over your car if it leaks, that sort of thing. Anyone who wants to
come is more than welcome, and I'll send out some sort of directions
eventually.

(For those who have been sleeping, it's this coming weekend, we have the
circuit track from 10am-6pm for $75 plus gate fee of $20, or you can drag
race for $50 (includes gate). They've got drifting and jet cars and all
sorts of rediculous shit happening too. Location is Toronto Motorsports
Park, about an hour from Buffalo on the Canadian side. Lodging is at my
house, indoors or in our luxury campsite if you prefer mosquitoes. Show up
Friday, leave Monday....)
Cathy