From: Jan Folkson [mailto:jfolkson@optonline.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:46 AM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com; scirocco list
Subject: Re: Julie's new fun toy

Somehow I had a feeling it was going to be red :D

Have fun with it Julie.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues