Shocky [was: Re: So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?]

Gosh, I dunno - Hey, Dan!  Do you remember all the stuff I taught you
about design, fabrication, welding, etc.?

Sorry, I guess I thought the thread on Vortex and the emails on here
were about Shocky being back on the road after getting painted.....had
they been about the engine swap I would be sure to note my appreciation
to Dan (again) for all his hard work on Shocky while we completed the
engine swap.  The engine swap that finished in 2004 and saw many
appreciative notes to Dan in a variety of places (the list, vortex, my
website).

But in case anyone missed it, in 2004 Dan Bubb spent many many many
hours of hard work involving design, fabrication and welding on Shocky
Jr.  He taught me much of what I know currently about cars, and I
appreciate to no end his continued patience, dedication and hard work.

Kirsten