Brian's gathering

Are you going on Saturday..... I love to see another 82 besides mine and Colin's

  EL T

silvius14@comcast.net wrote:
  I hope Brian is monitoring the list, but I was wondering if Brian is expecting any of us to bring food or anything. I know......well DUH!!.......bring beer!! I'm bringing a case or two, but won't be drinking much. My kids will be camping with me.

Karl
1982 Scirocco (Roadkill)
1982 Scirocco (Prodject a.k.a P.O.S in the garage)