Brian's gathering

Hell, anything can be a "race car", around here, it's all fair game. The
fastest one hasn't been to the track, the slowest one won two drag series,
not just individual races! Enjoy the weekend with the race car, (I always
introduce Klaus that way to people), and I wish I was there instead of
babysitting this pigroast my kid's having...
Cathy