New to the list (or - Dan Bubb is the Man!)

John wrote: "Hi."
Straight and to the point. Thats John for you. Must be from Maine :)
But Julie says:
Hey! An d welcome to the list! Another MKI. Decent. (think you can get Dan to finish my MKI?)
I am down to 2 MKII's. Now thats depressing :) (just flaming guys)