New to the list (or - Dan Bubb is the Man!)

On 7:08 pm 08/10/06 "aspodell" <aspodell@cox.net> wrote:
> Greetings List!
>
> I've been reading for a few weeks now and I thought it was time to
> introduce myself. My name is Adam and it's my '81 that Dan Bubb has
> taken on as his one of his many projects! Hooray Dan!

Welcome! And looks to me like you'll have a very nice MkI by the time
you're done. You've found out by now that there are a lot of really helpful
people on this list, and that there is no substitute for those who love
these cars when it comes to gettng them back in shape. Dan and Kirsten sure
go the extra mile for them, that's for sure.. But Welcome! And you'll have
to tell us about the name, my MkI came with his (Klaus) and my 16V earned
hers! (the Silver headache)
Cathy