About digital images (mine, on the .org site)

Cathy,
I resize the pics for scirocco.dhs.org, mainly because my outgoing bandwidth is limited.  The pics on Bretts site (I'm assuming
Brett came back to life and Drew uploaded them), are the originals, and are limited by the quality of scanner, combined with the
compression level.  I took a look at the pics, and they look pretty good/clear actually.  The only places I see any kind of smearing
are the pics that had grain (004 for example), which did not play nice with the compression, resulting in some smearing.  Were you
viewing the full size versions of the pics (there is a drop down box at the upper right)?
Al