Wheel bearing? Prob'ly, but...

You don't have to realign after replacing wheel bearings.  Remove the axle
nuts, disconnect the tie rods from the hub carriers, disconnect the ball
joints, pull the calipers and wire them up, remove the upper strut bearing
nuts and pull the whole assembly.  A bit more difficult to work with on the
press, but nice to do without worrying about alignment.  A good bit easier
if you remove the springs, as well.

Jim