Wheel bearing? Prob'ly, but...

Just for grins, doesn't hurt to take a quick look at brakes before going to
the effort of replacing wheel bearings. Could be a chunk of gunge caught
against the rotor, or possibly a anti-noise spring that's broken or been hit
by a rock...
    Get the front off the ground and turn wheels by hand (and if the
bearings ARE bad you'll probably feel some slop and/or grind in one of 'em).
It probably is a bad bearing, but could be anything at all that rotates with
the wheels; brake rotor, half-shaft...
    It'd suck to do bearings and still have noise (though I agree, do both
at the same time. Not that much more trouble, and you only have to realign
one time).

Karl