Connector at distributor - mine doesn't fit!

On 8/7/06, Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> As far as I know all the hall sensor type distributors have the same connector on them. The connector that mates with the distributor is not the same as other 3 pin connectors though. The center part of it sticks out ~1/4" or so instead of being recessed.

It turns out a Digifant connector is the correct one for the TT ABA
swap distributor...

Swapping that connector out, and replacing the 100mm halfshafts w/ a
set of hybrid 100/90mm shafts (for the 80% LSD - damn 100's didn't fit
with the 82 spindle), and the car is DONE!!!

I'll give a full report of the (pretty extensive) buildup after it fires up!

Later,

Mark - fingers crossed...