Connector at distributor - mine doesn't fit!

Hi list,

I tried firing up my ABA/JH swap in my 82, and got nothing...  A test
for spark indicated no spark.  The first thing I looked at was the
connector at the distributor - I remembed it not really seating well,
and sure enough the connector wasn't sitting deep enough in the
receptacle to make contact.

The distributor is one I bought from Techtonics that's the right one
for an ABA swap into a CIS car.  I used it a few years back on my 81
w/ the same swap, but don't recall running into this particular
problem (I might have, but my memory sucks)...  The distributor's
receptacle has two raised lines on the front:

-----------------
|               |
|               |
---^--------^---

The connector on the 82 has a raised line on both front and rear:

----------v----
|              |

Anyone happen to know what car I could pillage the top connector from
at the wreckers?

Thanks,

Mark.
75
82 - arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggg
82 Caddy
93 Chevy/Kia 1/2 ton