NOW: Collections / WAS: PA Scirocco rescue ASAP!!!

Well, if we're talking collections here...

http://www.grum.com/temp/114-1500_IMG.JPG

>From the Top Left corner:
Row 1: Dr. Tom Kuhn (TK) No Jive (NJ), TK NJ, TK 3-in-1 "Mandala Yoyo"
NJ, TK 3-in-1 NJ, TK Roller Woody

Row 2 (all butterfly models): Team Losi (TL (also makers of high-end
RC cars, IIRC)) Black LE Cherry Bomb (CB), TL orig. CB, TL Silver
Series (SS) CB, TL pearl CB (green), TL pearl CB (blue)

Row 3: TL Grim Sleeper (GS), TL SS GS, Duncan super Yoyo, SuperYo
Samurai, ProYo Cold-Fusion GT

Row 4: Original TK American Maple, Henry's Viper (my current go-to
Yo), my longest owned "Rice Krispies" glow-in-the-dark Duncan which I
got via the cereal box when I was a youngin', VW Dealership Yoyo,
Duncan Hyper Impreial (crap)

Row 5: Yomega Fireball (crap), unknown Batman (crap), party favor
globe yoyo (crap)

Row 6: Duncan Keychain Butterfly, Duncan Keychain Imperial

Row 7: TK Pocket Rocket

I've heard it all, no need to say it.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)