From: scirocco-l-bounces+danws69=earthlink.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+danws69=earthlink.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
David Winchell, II
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 17:44
To: 'Allyn'; 'Daun Yeagley'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: PA Scirocco rescue ASAP!!!!!

Al,

If I pick that up for you, you have to be the one to tell Sandei this time.
I thought she was going to knock me across my own kitchen when I told her
the last one was yours.

Besides, I have to take the MKI to Dan Snow.  No room for two on that
trailer.

Dave

David L Winchell, II
84 Scirocco BBS G60 Turbo