Julie's outlook of the weekend

Im pretty sure it was that same bridge that caused the instantaneous wall of stopped cars that I hit (literally) on the way to
waterfest (the one time I went).  We would have seen it coming, but it was just after a crest.  The pack of cars all floored the
brakes, and though I could brake much faster than the truck ahead of me, he had a second or so lead time on me.

Result:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/images/010720-184817-SQ-Z19.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/images/010721-080319-SQ-Z8.jpg

...and now you know why the Rieger now has Rich Deedes old black hood :)

To this day I'm amazed that the truck bumper fit perfectally into the notch in the fender.

Al