Julie's outlook of the weekend

On 11:45 pm 08/07/06 "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Congrats on the new car and getting back in one piece.

No kidding eh? Nothing like a good long road trip for the initial bonding
experience, but holy cats, that was a long trip! So am I behind on the
fashion? When I just had the MkII, everyone was all about MkIs. So I get a
MkI (and I GET the whole "you need a MkI" thing now), and all the hardcore
MkI people are doing MkIIs? What the hell? Guess I need to get the Wolfie
going to stay in fashion :)

Congrats on the new ride Jules, and from what you told me, you enjoyed the
Jersey cops every bit as much as we always do, they're so reasonable,eh?
(Move that car...I would if it wasn't dead...Move it or we'll ticket
you...Arrrrghhhhh)
Cathy