Julie's outlook of the weekend

Julie,

Sounds like your weekend continued as it started, nothing like anyone
planned. Glad you got home and got some rest before work.  It was a pleasure
having you and Jill here for the weekend.  Lee Ann keeps asking when her
friend is coming back to play with her.

I have been thinking about those rear struts we threw in the car.  They were
missing the little metal cowl at the top of the strut that the Konis had.
Guess that had more of a purpose than keeping us from pillaging the dust
shield and rubber bump stop.

BTW, thanks for not saying anything to the list about following truck after
leaving Wal-Mart. That would have been embarrassing to have gotten arrested
while you were here.

I guess Lori heard about the incident from Jill.  She was giving me a hard
time about it yesterday when we were seeing properties. She is too funny,
able to point out how dumb I can be at times, but get me to laugh at myself
at the same time. She is a great woman. Just for that Jill gets a pound of
Cajun Peanuts at Cincy if I can tolerate the smell of them in the car that
long.

I met with John last night and got everything back to him.  All is well on
that front.

You and Jill take care and be good to the Redd Rocc.

Dave

David L Winchell, II
84 Scirocco BBS G60 Turbo
80 Scirocco S (Heading for a new life in Florida? I hope so!)
04 .:R32 DBP
00 Silverado EXT Cab