Shine rear swaybar dimension & metallurgical advice needed...

Good point, but I was going after more like a few inches down the line vs. where the shine bar mounts (straight to the cross
member).  The shine bar doesn't 'wrap around' like a sway bar does, and I can't help but think that makes it more inefficient.

But yeah, you're right, mounting straight to the hub area would probably result in the welds being ripped off.  Perhaps if the bar
was flexible enough...

Al