my steering column buzzes no more

I'm going to use a Split Collar.  I have found them in Stainles Steel,
Steel, and Delrin Plastic.  They come in both metric and english sizes.  The
shaft seems to measure 20mm in diameter and about 13mm thick so I am getting
18mm to alow for tighen against the shaft.  That will provide a nice smooth
surface as it does rub against what ever we clamp there.