A quickie, firing order 16V

Thanks, I'll go reconfigure it and see what I get. I'm sorry to have been a
pest, I always label them, but had been lax since doing the 8Vs so many
times without. But they can be swapped a wire at a time. So we'll see how
that goes then, and thanks! (searching archives just takes way too long on
my machine, and I figured it would be one quick reply anyways. I'll write
it on the hood this time, and in the Bentley, and in the manual)
Cathy