OT: Tire Option for Daily Driver

Can't say how they would be in an autox, it's been a while since I've
attended one and when I did I used Comp T/A R1's.  But I'm enjoying my
BFGoodrich gForce Sports (on my GTI) and they were replacements for my Pilot
XGT V4's.  I imagine they'd hold their own for non R-compound street tires
though ... and they have a 9.5 dry traction rating from tirerack.

matt.