Upper Strut Tie bar Question

I have one on my MkI, not sure what the manufacturer is, it's black (with a
Y at each end), and looks a lot like a backwards version of my MkII 16V
bar. Anyway, Maybe Jim Jarrett can chime in on the source, I got it from
him, and it has one small spot that *just* kisses the hood, which is not
major. I have a Fox intake, not sure how it would fit around the stock
intake. So there are some options.

Cathy