Upper Strut Tie bar Question

Hey Gordy,

Was this supposed to be for Mark I? I know if I take mine off on an uneven
surface it can cause your car to shift and whe you take the bar off the
holes don't line up. I just went through this last week. I pulled it off the
car earlier last weekand waited a few days to finish what I was doing Turns
out that the body had shifted and wouldn't allow the bar to go back on
easily. Also, what block are you running? ABA blocks don't allow for
placement of a stress barin the usual way,

Just an FWI.

Thanks!!