My 16V conversion...It's alive!

Well barely, but it started with the help of starting fluid. It's sputtered
quite a bit and
is running rough, but it is running.  So this week I can get it to run
right, without having
to hold the throttle open part way and I should be all set.  In case you
are wondering,
this motor last ran about 5 years ago or so.  Timing is right on, so
there's one part
I can ignore on smoothing the running out.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe