Alternate front wheel bearing puller at Harbor Freight

Adirondak has a puller for rent. Its a two part puller and press that can be used while the hub is in the car.
One section is a hollow tube and the shaft (bloody boig bolt) presses a large clyander to push the bearing into the first cup.
Reverce the parts and voila! Bearing out and in!
$80 to rent $200 in deposit.