NOW CHEAPER - RARE Scirocco Cabriolet Bieber for Sale!

On 6:02:52 pm 04/30/06 Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
>
> >  You have us drooling Patrick. Its about what I am
> >  spending on the restoration of the 81.
> >  I'm going to have to pass. But Will some one on THIS
> >  side of the pond buy it PLEASE?
> >

> Isn't it a nightmare getting a car into the States
> from Germany?

Yeah, I just got back from a drive in my beloved 16V (yeah, beloved until
she acts up again is more like it), and saw a gorgeous rainbow. I'm
thinking,"Please don't be a double...". I always see double ones when I buy
a Rocc, and that would be the only one currently tempting me. Just not an
option in any sense, but it is SO sexy...
Cathy