No driving for me this morning

On 4/30/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> special edition "peeling paint and blue" K car, right in front of my
> garage
> doors. What an eyesore. Locked. One of my son's friend's, residual from a
> party last night. NO idea where he is, but if he's sleeping it off, he
> won't be moving the car all day.

See how many uses there are for a front-end loader?  Not only could you move
that eysore out to the road, but you could package it conveniently in a
shoebox for the owner while you're at it.

The moral of ths story? "Don't drink and drive" does not mean "Don't drive
> but stop sober folks from doing so". The other moral? The kid needs to
> move. :)

If he hasn't taken the hint yet, then they've been too subtle.  Step it
up... :)

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?
99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)
At the time this email was written there were only
1 month, 1 day, 14 hours, and 53 minutes until Cincy2K+6!  Have YOU packed
yet?