No driving for me this morning

Yeah, so I HAD planned to drive my Scirocco this morning, as I often do on
a Sunday morning. But no, what do my eyes see when I venture out there? A
special edition "peeling paint and blue" K car, right in front of my garage
doors. What an eyesore. Locked. One of my son's friend's, residual from a
party last night. NO idea where he is, but if he's sleeping it off, he
won't be moving the car all day.
The moral of ths story? "Don't drink and drive" does not mean "Don't drive
but stop sober folks from doing so". The other moral? The kid needs to
move. :)
Cathy