My day, so far

On 7:26:12 pm 04/29/06 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> I guess I should have responded this morning so I could take a little
> teeny tiny bit of credit for this idea.
> It was right after, check the compression, recheck the cam timing,
> take a look at the cam lobes and make sure they all have lobes ;^),
> and then check the injectors for even flow.

Well, I would have said, did it, did it, did it and there was a gouge on
one lobe, but not in anywhere too critical, and they're all there, and so
on...

> As far as injector spray pattern, I don't know if I'd get my tighty
> whiteties in a bunch. I've had a really crappy spray pattern on my
> 16V injecoters for 20K miles (don't want to put $200 into this POS)
> and aside from a slightlty rough idle it runs fine and makes 126 HP
> on the dyno (2.0L w/ 2.25" exhaust, but otherwise stock).

Well, given the nearly perfect delivery as far as volume goes on the three,
I'm leaving them, So now I have a brand new set in the box on the shelf....

> In any event, congratulations on finding at least one allusive
> problem! Hope it does the trick for you!

Well, it sure can't hurt, can it? :) And thanks for the well wishes. See ya
soon eh? Not long now.
Cathy