Not Mine--->FS: Diesel Scirocco

Hell, if  Klaus doesn't shape up soon, he may be "in the club". Friggin
gassers...too many wires. Too many bad moods. (Mine mostly)

Oh and don't kid yourself, there's a bunch who have diesels, just not in
Roccs, like, Ben, Daun......
Cathy, helping with TD install #2 this weekend...
burning diesel since 1987