Not Mine--->FS: Diesel Scirocco

Not Mine! It's in Ripton VT.
  http://boston.craigslist.org/car/154698883.html

  Also recently spotted an 85 wolfsburg, black, 99k, decent shape in/out, no rust (amazing in New England) in Franconia NH by the garnet hill offices. I stopped and got the phone# but it is in my truck, email if you want the #

Mike
Campton NH
1.8 16V AWD...too bad its a subaru--93 Impreza
99 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XLT pick'em-up truck
Formerly: early 84 Scirocco, 85 QSW, 85 4kq, 90 Fox GL