'86.5 16v FS in Cincy

One of my minions just called, it seems as though there's a
guy in at his stealership ordering a new GLI right now and
he's got a 16v Scirocco that is going up for sale.  (He
also owns a Corrado, something's gotta go.)

Anyway, what I know so far:

'86.5 Scirocco 16v, straight body, black with black
leather, no rips or tears in the leather.  Clearcoat on the
hood is peeling.  No rust.  Power windows (p-side inop),
power locks, sunroof (won't slide, tilt only), cracked
dash, BBS Wheels, PS fluid leak, new exhaust, clutch cable
is stiff.

The owner wants $2000, not sure how much less he'll take.
If anyone wants me to check the car out / get contact info,
lemme know.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172