OT: iPod info needed

Jim,
I have an iRiver 20gig.  I've been very pleased with it.  For me it
was the obvious choice, as it store it's music in WMA format, and it
is totally managed by/with Windows Media Player, which is a system I'm
already familiar with.  It's easy to manage/create playlists, and it's
also easy to upload material to the unit.  IT will also store text and
photo.  I don't believe they have video capability yet.
The downside is that there isn't nearly the aftermarket spport that
the iPod has.  Oh, and the supplied ear-bud headphones were crap.
Any other questions?  Fire away. (offlist?)

GP