Cheer, cheer...

The snickering look from the Japanese import driver at the light. What I never get to see, is their face when they realize they have been beaten by a 25 year old VW :)
Or
The look on the people faces when we both pull up at the same time. I fill the tank with 10 gals, go inside, buy a drink and pay for the gas. I come out and they are STILL filling thier car :)