From: brad boston [mailto:boston813roc@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:09 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: SPAM-LOW: 16v replacemt calipers

I know its been documented some place but I cat find it now.  The stock
calipers in my '88 16v are not sticking this week (I disconnected the
E-brake) but since I was planing some brake work on my other car I was
wondering what the best thing to replace my stock calipers with.  I think I
heard some good things about Corrado calipers but I cant remember.  I don't
think the car actually needs anything larger but I would have to consider it
if it were an option :)  Whats my best bet for new / rebuilt calipers that
wont freeze up on me?

Brad

'88 16v Scirocco
'90 Miata