Ebay items and heavy cheap stuff

I'm going to put some extra Scirocco stuff on ebay over the next week
or so.  You can search under my user name "carsandkites". It will be
just shippable stuff, but I also have some heavy things that I don't
what to ship so I'll put them on the list.

 The first thing is a 4k tranny with 100 mm flanges and a 80% kit.  I
over filled this once and I never replaced the seal at the push rod.
It has some seepage around the drive flanges.  You have to pick it up
from Charlottesville, Virginia.  $60

Second is a set of G60 wheels with tires of no value.  I got these
from Peter a while back.  15 inch with out the ugly center cover.
Again, pick up only.  $100