That Which Is Unholy

Childsplay. You should see the front motor mount hardware my kid and I took
out of the POS Jetta this evening. I'd take a picture, but it pretty well
melted off. Nice fire when the motor mount heated up though. :)
This is for an upgrade, like, a diesel engine that has compression. What a
concept. All the while, humming "Ode to my Car", as performed by Adam
Sandler. If it's not in your current collection, it should be....

Cathy, (having a kid with a new cutting torch is always fun...)

PS, Jim, that is some nice craftsmanship!