From: Jim Jarrett [mailto:jarrett@rpa.net]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 2:35 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Remove crank pulley?

How in the name of all that is unholy do you remove that pulley on
the crankshaft?

I am  trying to change all the belts, and if I can't get this pulley
off, I can't remove the lower timing belt cover.

Help.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |