Don't use WD-40 around the Combustion part of the Motor. was: How can I remove 16V injectors?

-----Original Message-----
From: T Berk [mailto:bayareaberk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 1:42 PM
To: peter@thescirocco.com; 'Scirocco List'
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: SPAM-LOW: Don't use WD-40 around the Combustion part

--- Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:

> Can you describe that tool?
>
> A longer version of the 8V, maybe?
>

> Peter

See this 8v tool? It looked a little like that but it was skinnier in the
middle and taller.
<http://www.germanautoparts.com/tools/Volkswagen/Engine%20and%20valvetrain>

Sorry, a quick search via Google didn't find a better example.

TBerk

That's exactly what I was thinking, if that tool was longer, it might work.
;)

I have an extra Schley fuel injection tool, (like the one in the pic), that
I bought from TT.

Thanks Tosha!

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the Rabbit GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...