I hate cars!

Ok so I get my Jetta finally running last week. Sporting a new ground cable I'm just coasting along everywhere thinking this is great not having the gas hog Blazer making my daily trips.

I'm on my way home from work and bang!!! The jetta starts running like shit!  Acts like it's missing real bad and when I stop at lights it kinda sounds like a modified race car with a bad lope at idle....a pulsing kinda idle just bearly keeping running.  I'm thinking it's some type electrical... O2 sensor or something.  I was getting white smoke as I backed into the garage and it smelled of flooding.

I hate cars! Just when you start to enjoy driving one they get the "Feed me and pamper me some more attitude".

Oh well at least I'm off tomorrow and I can work on it some.  It's not getting the new lighting harness though.... Teach it to act up on me... 8-)

David
86 16v rocco turbo - hobby car
86 16v rocco - needing plastic surgery
85 8v rocco - organ donor
86 Jetta GLI - pain in my a$$ daily driver?