Sad Day

Also I forgot to mention... If it doesn't go to one of the faithful,
if someone relatively local wants to swap the dash ect before it sells
to a non-vw lover, as long as you replace it with something comparable
that's fine.

I am looking for a plain 8v cluster, and a center console btw.  Any
condition is ok.

Chris