MK1 rear seat going out to the curb soon, unless...?

Another Madison lister? Where are you guys coming from? :)
Tannish leatheretter? I was going to offer to haul it, but maybe I'll
offer to take it, since the carpet is falling off the back of my seat.
When do you want to hook up?  I live in Beloit, but I'm currently
working on a project in Stoughton, so I could shoot up after work or we
could meet someplace.
Let me know.
Nate
'88