Euro light connectors (Hopefully bring some to cincy)

Put me down for a full set of headlight adjusters.  By that, I'd like to
replace ALL of the ones on my car.  I'd even take an extra 1/2 set just to
have spares.
When you say Side-light holder, do you mean turnsignal, or the city light
(the 2ndary bulb in the outer lamp?)

THanks, GP