Euro light connectors (Hopefully bring some to cincy)

I've just looked on ETKA for the euro light connectors.

I will check up with VW for the availability and prices.

The 3-pin one for H4 (outer) lamp.
The 2-pin one for Main Beam (inner) lamp & Side-light connector.
The Side-light Bulb Holder
Also the headlight adjusting screws/plastic holders.

Can people register their interest in these or other small parts that i can bring to Cincy.

Cheers
Adam.